The San Carlos Sister City Association hosts a number of events throughout the year. We welcome all who are interested to attend and learn more about the Association, meet new friends and share in the community.
- Taste of Italy, held annually in September
- Board Meetings, held the 1st Monday of the month
Listed below are some of our events:
- FBI Special Agent Speaker, held Sept 6th, 2017
- Sister City annual Holiday Party
- Student Exchange Program
- Membership to HomeLink, an international home exchange program
Points of Interest within San Carlos funded by the SCSCA:
- Sister City Lane, located on San Carlos Avenue, between Laurel and Walnut streets.
- Cheery blossom trees planted by the Omura delegation, located at City Hall Park.
- A monument and plaque honoring our first Sister City, Bennington, Vermont, were placed in Burton Park near the corner of Brittan Avenue and Woodland Avenue, along with a grove of trees.
If you would like more information, click here to be directed to the contact page.