The San Carlos Sister City Association hosts a number of events throughout the year. We welcome all who are interested to attend and learn more about the Association, meet new friends and share in the community.
Listed below are some of our events:
- Board Meetings, held the 1st Monday of the month
- Taste of Italy, held annually in September
- Sister City annual Holiday Party
- Student Exchange Program
- Membership to HomeLink, an international home exchange program
Points of Interest within San Carlos funded by the SCSCA:
- Sister City Lane, located on San Carlos Avenue, between Laurel and Walnut streets.
- Cheery blossom trees planted by the Omura delegation, located at City Hall Park.
- A monument and plaque honoring our first Sister City, Bennington, Vermont, were placed in Burton Park near the corner of Brittan Avenue and Woodland Avenue, along with a grove of trees.
If you would like more information, click here to be directed to the contact page.