Trip to Omura city, Nagasaki prefecture, Japan
– Homestay with families in Omura, Japan (Homestay expenses paid by the host family)
– Students Ages: Freshman to Seniors in High School – including graduating seniors in high school.
– Experience the culture and heritage of Omura and Japan
– Develop good will between San Carlos and Omura
Hosting Omura Students
– Omura students are motivated to learn American way of life and improve English
– Reciprocal student exchange to Omura guaranteed
– Airline ticket – approximately $1200 to $1500
– Other miscellaneous expenses such as buying souvenirs in Japan
Trip dates in summer 2020
To Omura, our selected students will travel to Japan from July 5, 2020 to July 14, 2020 (Japan)
From Omura, Japanese students visiting to the US from July 25, 2020 to August 3, 2020 (U.S.A.)
- Application forms due on January 31, 2020 – they must be handwritten. Request the application forms – Email: email@example.com
- Students interview will be conducted from February 3, 2020 to February 10, 2020
- Students selection will be done and informed candidates by February 15, 2020
- Orientation in June (Date TBD)
Apply ASAP! – Required documents below:
- Application forms below must be received by January 31, 2020
- 1. Application forms – the application forms – available per request by email – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. A single page should include:
- why you want to do an exchange,
- how you think you would benefit from the experience
- and what you offer that is unique.
- 3. A copy of your current passport
- 4. You’ll find an address to send your required documents above in the application form.
Presented our San Carlos Sister City Association (SCSCA) summer Japan program at Carlmont High School, College and Career Center, on Wednesday December 4, 2019.